Quality Load Cell for Your Next Weighing Project
best LOAD CELLs
Load cell is a type of electronic sensor to measure weight in weighing systems. Load cells come in a variety of classes and types as they are needed to perform in a variety of weighing equipment. Indeed, Load cells used in weighbridges manufactured by PandCaspian Co. come in a variety of styles and capacities.
This sensor calculates the weight based on the changes of electric charge with entering the weight into the electronic indicator. In this regard, load cell is one of the most practical and sensitive components of a truck scale.
different types of loadcell
Compression Load Cell
Single Point Load Cell
Shear Beam Load Cell
Dual Shear Beam Load Cell
S Type Load Cell
Compression Load Cells measure the compressive stresses in a weighing system. Canister Load Cells are also referred to as Force Transducers, Pancake or Low-Profile Load Cells. These load cells are capable of rendering high accuracy in a wide range of environmental conditions. Customization possibilities add to their versatility. This optimization possibility leads to broad application in industrial weighing and general force measurements.
Digital Compression Load Cell at PandCaspian
Compression load cells are ideal for some weighing applications including truck scales and heavy-duty tank weighing systems. There are 5 models from different companies with different technical specifications. All compressions load cells used in PandCaspian Co. have OIML standard.
These load cells are fabricated from stainless steel to be protected against corrosive in wet environments. They are made with ultimate technologies to cover necessary needs.
The variation of load cells enables our customer to choose the one that are suitable their desired functionality.
- All stainless-steel construction
- Hermetically sealed to IP68
- Self-restoring column design
- Wide range of capacities from 7.5t through to 300t
- High input resistance
- Calibration in mV/V/Ω
- Heavy capacity tanks and hoppers
- Railroad track scales
- Truck Scales
- 10 to 50 ton
- Stainless steel construction
- IP69k seal type
- Built-in lightning protection
- Built-in gas charged transient protection
- Capacities: 25 – 30 – 35 – 40 – 50 t
- Compression load cell
- Up to 6000 divisions OIML-R60
- Fully stainless steel
- Fully welded. Protected against humidity IP-69K (EN 60529:2018)
- With gas dischargers to protect against atmospheric discharges
- Available cable with metallic cover
- Capacity 10t to 50t
- Double rocking column structure
- High sealing performance
- OIML C3
- Alloy steel, stainless steel
- Nickel plated alloy steel IP68 column load cell
- Hermetically sealed C of C no R60/2000-NL1-12.46
- Suitable for truck, track, hopper and other
- electronic weighing devices
- High accuracy
NEED SUPPORT TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR YOUR PROJECT?
We are pleased to help you find the best solution for your weighing needs. Our experts will respond to you in shortest time.